Fits Over and ClipOns Size Guides
Would it make your life easier to have one pair of glasses for indoors and out so you didn’t have to switch back and forth between glasses and sunglasses? This can be a reality for you with our ClipOn/FlipUp or Fits Over sunglasses.
Clip-on sunglasses attach directly to your glasses to quickly convert your existing eyewear into sunglasses. FlipUp sunglasses are a specific style of clip-on shades that attach to your prescription eyeglasses or readers at the bridge. Fits-over sunglasses are sized to either wear over your prescription eyeglasses or can be worn on their own.
Our handy printable sizing guides make it easy for you to choose the perfect size, shape, and style. The best part? You can select your sunglasses in three easy steps on your own time and in the comfort of your own home.
Our ClipOn/FlipUp and Fits Over sunglasses feature polarized lenses that reduce glare, provide 100% UVA-UVB lens protection, and are scratch and impact-resistant.
Clip-On/Flip-Up Sizing Guide
Our clip-on sunglasses (including our flip-up styles) are designed to attach to your existing prescription glasses or reading glasses. Follow these steps to pick yours.
Print the Quick Start Fit Guide
Step one is to print the guide so you can measure the size of your current glasses:
- Check the print preferences to make sure the scaling option is off.
- Print the guide at 100% to be sure your clip-on sunglasses will fit correctly over your glasses.
- Our guide includes a picture of a nickel that you match with a real nickel to make sure the document did print at 100%.
Find Your Style
Step two is to choose your style from our three options:
- Full Frame Design – Traditional rimmed styling that fits metal frames
- Fits Plastic Design – Modern rimless styling that fits plastic and thicker frames
- FlipUp Design – Universal rimless styling that attaches at the nose bridge
Find Your Shape and Size
Step three is to find your shape and size. We have ClipOn/FlipUp sunglasses that fit on oval, rectangular, and square frames:
- Full Frame and Fits Plastic ClipOns expand to fit the width of your frame.
- Look for a shape that completely covers one of your lenses. It will expand to cover the frame.
- If you want some inspiration, search frame shape and size on our website for styles that fit your glasses.
Fits Over Sizing Guide
Fits Over styles can be worn by themselves or over your prescription glasses. Here are some tips to help you choose the right pair for you.
Print the Quick Start Fit Guide
As with the ClipOn/FlipUp Sizing Guide, you’ll need to print the Fits Over Quick Start Fit Guide at 100%. This guide also includes a picture of a nickel that you match with a real nickel to make sure the document printed at the right size.
Find Your Size
This guide has a ruler you use to measure your current glasses:
- Place your glasses in the upper left corner under the ruler.
- There are four boxes to measure the size of your glasses. Your glasses should fit completely inside the colored box to determine the right size.
Find Your Shape
Fits Over sunglasses are made to fit the size — small, medium, large, or extra large — and shape of your glasses. Use these tips to find your perfect sunglasses:
- Your glasses should fit completely inside the outline of the size and shape of the glasses you’ve chosen in the guide.
- Every frame in the guide has an FO model number. Use this number to search on our site for styles that fit your glasses.
Choose ClipOn/FlipUp or Fits Over Sunglasses with Confidence
Imagine how convenient it would be to need just one pair of glasses all the time.
Our ClipOn/FlipUp and Fits Over sizing guides make it quick and easy for you to choose the best sunglasses to fit your glasses and lifestyle.